RRB Syllabus 2019 is active now. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is recruiting eligible candidates for 13487 posts of Junior Engineer. RRB will select candidates on the basis of CBT (Stage I and II), Document Verification and Medical Examination. The Stage I of the Computer Based Test is organized in the month of April, May 2019 (tentatively).
Our team is sharing the detailed RRB Exam Pattern 2019 for the online exam. The questions will come in Objective type format. Candidates can qualify the exam if they study as per the RRB JE Syllabus 2019. Aspirants can get more details about Railway Exam Pattern And Syllabus from the full article.
Departmental Information For RRB 2019 Syllabus | Get RRB Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2019
Name of the organization: Railway Recruitment Board
Also known as RRB
Name of the post: Junior Engineer and other posts.
Total number of vacancies: 13487
Selection process: CBT (Stage I and II), Document Verification and Medical Examination
RRB Exam Syllabus 2019: Available Here
Official website: rrbcdg.gov.in
Important Dates For RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019
Advertisement number: 03/2018
Notification release date: 29.12.2019
Opening date to apply online: at 10:00 hrs 02.01.2019
Last date to submit online applications: at 23:59 hrs 31.01.2019
Closing date for offline payment: at 13:00 hrs 04.02.2019
Last date for online payment: at 22:00 hrs 05.02.2019
Closing date for all aspects: at 23:59 hrs 07.02.2019
RRB Syllabus 2019: Available Here
Admit Card for CBT: 10-15 days before the exam date.
1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentatively during the month of April, May 2019
Official Notification Details | RRB JE Exam Pattern 2019
The Railway Recruitment Board is filling 13487 Junior Engineer vacancies. Candidates can apply online. The form filling process has started from 02.01.2019. The last date to submit fully filled applications is 31.01.2019. Participants have to pay an examination fee of Rs. 500/-.
It can be paid in both offline and online mode. The department will select candidates for JE posts through two stages of Computer Based Test, Document Verification and Medical Examination. We are sharing the RRB Syllabus 2019. Aspirants must know about the scheme of the examination. Therefore, we are sharing the rrbcdg.gov.in Exam Pattern 2019. The Stage I of the Computer Based Test is scheduled in the month of April, May 2019 (tentatively).
What Is The Topic Wise RRB Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2019? RRB Syllabus 2019
We are providing the subject wise Railway Exam Pattern And Syllabus. Therefore, candidates can easily get the rrbcdg.gov.in Exam Syllabus 2019.
RRB JE Syllabus 2019 For Stage I Computer Based Test
- Mathematics | RRB 2019 Syllabus
- Number systems
- LCM and HCF
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Elementary Statistics
- Square Root
- Age Calculations
- Calendar & Clock
- Pipes & Cistern.
- rrbcdg.gov.in Syllabus For General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical operations
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical reasoning
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions, etc.
- General Awareness | RRB Syllabus 2019
- Knowledge of Current affairs
- Indian geography
- Culture and history of India including freedom struggle
- Indian Polity and constitution
- Indian Economy
- Environmental issues concerning India and the World
- General scientific and technological developments etc.
- RRB JE Syllabus 2019 For General Science
- Life Sciences
(up to 10th Standard CBSE syllabus)
RRB Syllabus 2019 For Stage 2 Computer Based Test
- General Awareness | RRB Exam Syllabus 2019
Same as that of the Stage I General Awareness Syllabus.
- RRB Syllabus 2019 | Physics and Chemistry
Up to 10th standard CBSE syllabus.
- Basics of Computers and Applications | RRB JE Syllabus 2019
- Architecture of Computers
- Input and Output devices
- Storage devices
- Operating System
- MS Office
- Various data representation
- Internet and Email
- Websites & Web Browsers
- Computer Virus.
- RRB Syllabus 2019 | Basics of Environment and Pollution Control
- Basics of Environment
- The adverse effect of environmental pollution and control strategies
- Air, Water and Noise pollution
- Waste Management
- Global warming;
- Acid rain
- Ozone depletion.
- Technical Abilities | RRB Exam Syllabus 2019
Questions will be asked with respect to the Technical Abilities of various Exam Groups.
Check Out RRB Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2019 | RRB Exam Pattern 2019
The RRB JE Exam Pattern 2019 is different for the two stages of CBTs. The 1st stage of CBT is of screening nature. It consists of 100 objective type questions. Aspirants have to complete the paper in 90 minutes.
Candidates who qualify the Stage 1 will be called for the Stage 2 of the Computer Based Test. The Stage 2 exam will be organized as per the normalized score of the candidates in the stage 1 exam. Candidates have to complete a total of 150 questions in 120 minutes.
Stage 1 CBT | rrbcdg.gov.in JE Exam Pattern 2019
| Marks for each
|Stage I||Stage II|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|Time in Minutes||90|
RRB Exam Pattern 2019 | Stage 2 Of Computer Based Test
| Marks for each
|Stage I||Stage II|
|Physics & Chemistry||15||15|
|Basics of Computers and Applications||10||10|
|Basics of Environment and Pollution
|Time in Minutes||120|
How To Download RRB Syllabus 2019? Easy Steps
Our team is sharing some easy steps to download the RRB Exam Syllabus 2019. These steps are easy, accurate and systematic. Therefore, candidates can easily check the RRB Exam Pattern & Syllabus.
- First of all, go to the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board which is rrbcdg.gov.in
- Now candidates will find the official notification for Junior Engineer post in the middle of the homepage.
- Click on the notification.
- Candidates will find the RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 in the official notification itself.
Important Links Related To RRB 2019 Syllabus
Other Important Links
Conclusion: We are sharing the direct download link for RRB Syllabus 2019. Candidates can score high marks if they study as per the RRB Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2019.