SSC JHT Recruitment 2018 – details are available here. Staff Selection Commission has released an official job notification for the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak. Applications are invited through the online registration process from 22.10.2018. Candidates with Master’s Degree can apply for the SSC JHT Jobs 2018. Computer-based examination (CBT) and Conventional (Descriptive) examination will be conducted for these posts. The date of the examination is 12.01.2019. The last date to apply online for SSC JHT Notification 2018 is 19.11.2018. Furthermore, information about the SSC Hindi Translator can be read from our given below article.
Fresh update as on 15.11.2018: According to the latest SSC JHT Notification, PWD candidates can opt for their own scribes. But candidates need to fulfill certain conditions in order to opt for their own scribes. Therefore, we are sharing the official notification pdf in our article for SSC JHT 2018 Jobs. Candidates can get full information related to the SSC JHT Vacancy 2018 from our full article.
Fresh update as on 12.11.2018: The last date to apply online for SSC JHT Recruitment 2018 is 19.11.2018. Therefore, candidates should apply online as soon as they can. We are sharing the details of SSC JHT Notification 2018. Hence, stay connected to our website for more updates on SSC Junior Translator Jobs 2018.
Brief Details about SSC JHT Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online For Junior Hindi Translator And Other Posts
Staff Selection Commission will organize Computer Base Examination and Descriptive Test the combined recruitment process. Commencement date for the online registration for SSC JHT Vacancy is 22.10.2018. We are providing you with the full information about SSC JHT Jobs 2018. Hence, aspirants can check the SSC JHT Bharti 2018 details here:
|What are the Important Dates/ Vacancy Details For SSC JHT Recruitment 2018?|
|SSC JHT Vacancy 2018 Notification|
Staff Selection Commission JHT Bharti 2018
Pay scale of candidates is based on Level – 6, 7, and 8
Age Limit for SSC JHT Jobs 2018
Important Links for SSC JHT Recruitment
Overview of Staff Selection Commission JHT Exam for Junior Hindi Translator Post
Staff Selection Commission is created by the Government of Indian to conduct examination for appointing staff in Ministerial and Department of Government of Indian. SSC is an organization which works under a Government of India. Now SSC is going to conduct Computer Base Test for appointing Candidates on Junior Translator, Junior Hindi Translator and Senior Hindi Translator Post. Candidates who want to score well in SSC JHT examination must start their preparations.
What Are The Important Dates For SSC JHT Jobs 2018? Staff Selection Commission JHT Notification
Candidates must know about the official dates for the Junior Hindi Translator post. Aspirants will not be able to apply once the online application window is closed. Therefore, important dates regarding SSC JHT Recruitment 2018 must be learned from our article. Click and get SSC JHT Exam Date.
Commencement of online registration process: 22.10.2018
Last date to submit the online application form: 19.11.2018
Ending date to make online fee payment: 21.11.2018
Last date to make payment of fees through challan: 26.11.2018
Examination date for Paper I: 12.01.2019
Examination date for the descriptive paper: Not yet specified
Classification Of SSC JHT Vacancy 2018 | Staff Selection Commission JHT Exam 2018
Candidates must check the vacancy details regarding the SSC JHT Bharti 2018. The category wise description of vacancies under SSC JHT Recruitment 2018 is not yet available. Given below is the name of the posts:
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Senior Hindi Translator
- Junior Translator
- Hindi Pradhyapak
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For SSC JHT Vacancy 2018? Pay Scale for SSC Junior Translator Jobs 2018?
Our website is providing you with detailed SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria and SSC JHT Salary for the SSC JHT Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification, age limit and pay scale are very important aspects. Candidates applying for the post must know about the eligibility criteria. Only those candidates can apply for the SSC JHT Bharti 2018 who are eligible. Given below are the detailed educational qualification and pay scale:
Minimum Age Limit For Staff Selection Commission Bharti 2018 | SSC JHT Recruitment 2018
Maximum age limit for SSC JHT Exam is 30 years. The age limit must be fulfilled as on 01.01.2019. Furthermore, upper age relaxation must also be considered. Participants can check the age relaxation mentioned in the SSC JHT 2018 Notification:
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PH: 10 years
- PH + OBS: 13 years
- PH + SC/ST: 15 years
General Information Mentioned In The SSC JHT Notification 2018
Candidates applying for the SSC JHT Recruitment 2018 must check the following information mentioned in the notification. This information is very crucial for the candidates as per the examination point of view. Given below are the details for SSC JHT 2018 Notification:
- The posts of Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators and Senior Hindi Translators are suitable for the aspirants who suffering from One Arm (OA), One Leg (OL), One Arm & Leg (OAL), Both Legs (BL), Both Legs & One Arm (BLOA), Blind (B), LV (Low vision) & HH (Hearing handicapped) disabilities.
- Hindi Pradhyapak post has been certified as the most suitable for the candidates suffering from the One Arm (OA), One Leg (OL), One Arm & Leg (OAL), Both Legs (BL), Blind (B) and Low Vision (LV) disabilities.
- The appointment of candidates whose eligibility certificate is necessary is based on the fact that the eligibility certificate has been issued by the Government of India to the concerned candidate.
- The date of birth for the age limit must be in accordance to the Matriculation/Secondary
Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate.
- For the purpose of age relaxation, a period of “Call up Service” of an Ex-Serviceman in the Armed Forces will be considered as services rendered in the Armed Forces subject to the Staff Selection Commission Department rules.
- The age concession will not be admissible to the sons, daughters, and dependents of the Ex-servicemen.
- Candidates seeking for age relaxation must have the certificate from the Competent Authority.
- Provision of Compensatory Time and assistance of scribe will be eligible to the persons having disabilities 40% or more.
- Persons with visual disability of less than forty percent will not be considered as visually handicapped persons
- The application fee once paid will not be returned under any circumstances.
- Change in the Center of Examination will not be allowed.
- Candidates selected will be on a probation period of two years. After the completion of the probation period, the candidates will be fit for permanent appointment, if considered by the Staff Selection Commission Department.
- The photograph to be uploaded in the examination form must be a recent one.
- Preference of posts is required in the application form. Candidates need to set their preference in the application form as per the posts available.
- The Commission’s decision will be the final decision related to the selection procedure, the number of vacancies available and other such matters. The Staff Selection Commission reserves the right to change any of the procedures.
- Central Government civilian employees claiming age relaxation should produce a certificate
in the prescribed format
- Applicants must bring 3 passport size color photographs.
- The participant, on selection, may be asked to serve anywhere in the country.
- The disability certificate and other details are provided by the Staff Selection Commission in the SSC JHT Notification.
What Is The Selection Process For SSC JHT Vacancy 2018? Jr. Hindi Translator Recruitment
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Paper I and Paper II. While the Paper I will be a Computer Based Test, the Paper II will be of Descriptive nature. Applicants who are selected in Staff Selection Commission JHT Recruitment Paper I will be eligible for the Paper II of SSC JHT Bharti 2018.
Staff Selection Commission JHT Jobs 2018 Application Fee
Applicants must check the application fee for the SSC JHT Recruitment 2018. The SSC JHT Application Fee described in the SSC JHT Notification 2018 is Rs. 100/-. Also, there will be no registration fee for the women candidates and candidates applying from the SC/ ST/ PWD.
How To Apply For Staff Selection Commission JHT Bharti 2018? Download SSC JHT Bharti 2018 Notification
Applications are invited for the SSC JHT Recruitment 2018 through online mode. We are providing you with the easy steps to apply for the Junior Hindi Translator post. Participants may follow these steps to systematically apply for the Staff Selection Commission Junior Translator Vacancy 2018. These steps may also help you to easily apply for SSC Exam 2018.
- Firstly, Applicants should open the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e ssc.nic.in.
- After that candidates should click on the Apply Online Application Form Section at the homepage.
- In the apply online section, click on the SSC JHT Recruitment 2018 link
- Now the link will open. Fill the relevant details in the application form
- Check the information filled properly
- Now upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Candidate can click on the submit button now
- The payment of fee link will generate now
- Applicants can pay through SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking or Credit/ Debit cards of any Bank
- Once the fee has been paid, candidates must take print out of the application form for further use
SSC JHT Hall Ticket 2018 Download – Check Admit Card For Junior Hindi Translator Exam
The Staff Selection Commission JHT Call Letter 2018 for the post of Junior Hindi Translator will be available before 10 to 15 days of the examination. SSC JHT Admit Card 2018 is a very important document from the examination point of view. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination venue without the Hall Ticket.
Brief Information About SSC JHT Syllabus – Check Exam Pattern For SSC JHT Vacancy 2018
Candidates appearing for the Junior Hindi Translator exam must download the SSC JHT Syllabus 2018. Contenders can get good marks with the help of JHT Exam Pattern. We are providing you with the detailed SSC JHT Exam Syllabus 2018 on our website.
SSC JHT Result 2018 | Download The Result For SSC JHT Recruitment 2018
Contenders who appeared on the Junior Hindi Translator exam must check their Staff Selection Commission JHT Result 2018 from here. We are also providing you with the SSC JHT Cut-off Marks. Candidates can check the JHT Result by entering the Registration ID or Roll number. Aspirants can also check their Marks and Cut Off List from our website.
Check SSC JHT Previous Year Papers With Answer Key In PDF Format
The SSC JHT Old Papers are available on our website. Candidates can download the Previous Year papers with their answer key. These papers will help the candidates to score well in the examination. The SSC JHT Question Papers are available in both Hindi and English language.
SSC JHT Cut Off | Check Junior Hindi Translator Cut Off
Candidates can check the SSC JHT 2018 Cut Off on our website. Cut off is a very important aspect. Contenders can get ideas about the expected cut off with the help of previous year cut off. Click here to check the previous year cut off and the current year SSC Junior Hindi Translator Cut Off.
Check SSC JHT Answer Key – Junior Translator Exam Answer Key Available
Answer key for the post of Junior Hindi Translator is available here. Candidates can get the direct links to check the SSC JHT 2018 Answer Key for the Paper I and II from our article. Click here to check the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Paper I Answer Key.
You May Also Like
|SSC CHSL Notification||SSC MTS Notification||SSC CGL Notification||SSC JE Notification|
|SSC GD Constable Notification||SSC CPO Notification||SSC Stenographer Notification||Other Notification of SSC|
Conclusion: Staff Selection Commission will be organizing Computer Based Examination for SSC JHT Recruitment 2018 on 12.01.2019. The apply online date is from 22.10.2018 to 19.11.2018. Candidates must stay connected for updates regarding the SSC JHT Notification 2018.