Are you looking for SSC Stenographer Online Application Form? If yes, then we are here to provide you with the details. Staff Selection Commission is inviting online applications for the post of Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’). There are a total of 1000 (tentative) vacancies for the job. Henceforth, candidates should submit the application form within the last date. Forthwith, candidates face difficulties in applying online. Moreover, we are analyzing the complete official notification. Candidates will find all the information about SSC Stenographer Grade C And D Apply Online in our article.
Fresh update as on 20.11.2018: Candidates can now fill and submit the SSC Stenographer Online Application Form till 20.11.2018 as per the latest Staff Selection Commission notification. Candidates can make the payment of fees through online mode till 21.11.2018. Stay connected to our website for more updates on SSC Steno 2018 Online Form.
Brief Details About The Grade C And D Posts – SSC Stenographer Online Application Form
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Widely known as||SSC|
|Post name||Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’)|
|Category||Online Application Form|
|Total number of vacancies||1000 (tentative)|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Dates to apply||22.10.2018 to 19.11.2018|
What Are The General Instructions Regarding SSC Stenographer Online Form 2018?
Our team is sharing very important instructions in this article. Candidates must not forget to read these instructions before filling up the SSC Steno Application Form. Applicants can get the details of important points from below:
- Applicants must set the preference for the Grade C and D posts very carefully. In the event of a candidate being selected for both the posts, he/ she will be given the post according to the merit and the preference. For Grade C posts the preference should be ‘C’ and for Grade D post the preference to be given is ‘D’.
- Aspirants suffering from the cerebral palsy must indicate ‘1’ in the online application form. Those who are not suffering from cerebral palsy should indicate ‘2’
- Applicants should indicate the medium for Skill Test. There are two medium, English and Hindi. NOTE: Medium once chosen in the SSC Stenographer Online Application Form will not be changed under any circumstances
- The name in capital letters, 6 digit PIN code must be written in the Address for communication column
- The photograph size is very important. Candidates must know that the size of the photograph should be more than 4 kB and less than 12 kB
- Signature of the candidates should only be in the JPG format. Therefore, the digital size of the signature file should be between 1 kB and less than 12 kB.
- The request for change or correction in the SSC Stenographer Grade C And D Apply Online Form will not be accepted under any circumstances
How To Fill The SSC Stenographer Application Form? Easy Detailed Steps
We are sharing the easy apply online steps for the Stenographer post. Aspirants must follow these steps to fill the SSC Stenographer Online Application Form in a systematic way. Given below are the important and easy steps:
- One time registration is the permanent database for the candidates
- Moreover, candidates should keep the Registration ID and Password safely.
- Firstly, go to the official website of the department which is ssc.nic.in
- Now click on the Apply section given at the top right corner of the official website
- Aspirants will now find the SSC Steno Online Form link, Click on the link
- Correspondingly, the Candidates should now fill the relevant information in the application form very carefully
- Applicants should check the relevant information two times.
- Additionally, candidats should upload the recent passport size signature and photograph in the SSC Stenographer Online Application Form
- Once all these details are filled, candidates should make the payment of fees
- Candidates can pay the application fee through SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank
- For offline mode, candidates should pay through offline SBI Challan
- After paying the application fees. take print out of the online form
Important Links For SSC Stenographer Online Application Form
Other Links Regarding Online Application Form For Various Post
|SSC CGL Application Form||SSC MTS Application Form||SSC CHSL Application Form||SSC CPO Application Form|
|SSC JHT Application Form||SSC GD Constable Application Form||SSC JE Application Form||SSC Steno Application Form|
Conclusion: Correspondingly, our team is sharing SSC Stenographer Online Application Form details in this article. Forthwith, Candidates must check this article for the easy steps to fill the SSC Stenographer Online Form.